The Politics of Chocolate
WEEK OF: March 26, 2017
Just a quick reminder, as of March 21, 2017, Trump's approval rating as President by Gallup Tracking Poll was at 37%.
"Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
Today, Sunday March 26, 2017, the list of Trump's failures can actually be packed in a nice & neat box of chocolates; discovered one by one, hoping after the first bite it's not as nasty as shit.
- Obama Birther Campaign
- Billy Bush Sex Tape
- Presidential Campaign Revolving door to Russia
- Lock her up 'Hillary' Campaign + Invitation Russia Hack Emails
- Replace & Repeal Obamacare
- Russian Connections & Feds Investigation
- Fake News & Fake Press
- Alternative Facts
- Muslim Ban
- Mar-A-Lago Pay 2 Play Ethics Violations
- Pathological Lying
This list is short and so is my attention span to give Trump another ounce of my energy to vent, rant, scream, yell and cus like a sailor. You know the list and if I missed some items please add on to this list since the politics of outlining Trump's failures are so fluid, all of us might as well run out to the store and get our very own box of chocolates to seal Trump's fate.
I am really done stating what we already know about this incompetent man except all of us should must come to the conclusion moving forward Trump will in fact make things worst.
Last week I wrote the following:
"No one will go fetch to cover his baseless stories and no agency is going to endorse this behavior publicly. Not anymore. The shoe has dropped and the fat-lady-is singing. It's just a matter of time whereby Trump is dumped in the abyss just like 'the-joker'. But then again Trump has a 'trump-card' he could in fact play-out or utilize which could actually save 'his ass' from the inevitable squeeze by the power base to leave. Trump could do one of the following:
- Shut-The-Fuck-Up. Ironically this strategy would help Trump to breathe a little bit but for a short period of time to find his footing by picking dates to admit 'truths' or reverse baseless claims which could help cultivate credibility Trump desperately needs without getting a mental evaluation.
- Get-The-Fuck-Out, would enable Trump to seek early retirement without being dragged into impeachment via an Obama Libel Case; which in fact Trump would lose and all of Trump's 'gotham city imposters' would have to flee the building but at least voluntary leave would be on 'his terms' just like Nixon versus Washington's terms. "
This week, I am writing/stating 'ditto' to last week's message however there's a caveat requesting everyone read the following tidbit of information I was able to dig up:
"Just remember, life is like a box of chocolates." ... "You know, they've got these chocolate assortments, and you like some but you don't like others? And you eat all the ones you like, and the only ones left are the ones you don't like as much? I always think about that when something painful comes up. Now I just have to polish these off, and everything'll be OK.' Life is a box of chocolates."
After digging this up I started laughing so profusely because technically in order to deal with the politics of chocolate that after one has polished off the nasty tasting leftover bits of chocolate eventually 'all' will be okay after performing this ritual.
I wish I could just hold my nose, polish off Trump and know everything will be okay; just like chocolate.
But you and I both know, no-one can hold their nose and hope for the best with Trump; no-one!
So in the end, all of us are stuck with Trump without the chocolate 'chaser', which is the 'politics of chocolate', unfortunately.
I've resigned to the fact that Trump must get-the-fuck-out; eventually that conclusion will be either voluntary or an involuntary request. I'm leaning towards 83.7% chance of an involuntary act will take place with Trump to get the fuck out of this presidency.
That's what's left after eating the box of chocolates. There's always that one piece of chocolate that must be dumped no matter what for the sake of world order.
~ Pamela Lawrence